Gina serves as a Senior Government Relations Advisor with Rath, Young and Pignatelli. Since joining the firm, Gina has successfully represented a number of clients in the health care, education and non-profit industries before the Legislative and Executive Branches. She specializes in monitoring legislative and regulatory activity, drafting and delivering testimony, working collaboratively with legislators, stakeholders and agency representatives and interacting with and advising clients on legislative and public affairs issues. Prior to her work in the private sector, Gina spent several years interning for the Rhode Island Senate Policy office.
When not at the State House or in the office, Gina serves on the boards of Moore Center Services and the Mary Gale Foundation and is a volunteer with Merrimack Home Health and Hospice. She recently graduated from the inaugural cohort of the New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits Hoffman-Hass Fellowship and is continuing her involvement as a member of the Manchester Chamber of Commerce’s Government Affairs Committee. A native of Rhode Island, Gina graduated cum laude from St. Anselm College with a B.A. in History.
The information and materials contained on the Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C. website are intended for informational purposes only. The information you obtain from this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail or any other communication or material sent to the firm or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and, until an attorney-client relationship is otherwise formed, will not be treated as confidential. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular situation.Accept
- St. Anselm College, B.A., cum laude, History, 2006
- Represented a statewide bipartisan non-profit in advocating for the successful passage of New Hampshire’s Paycheck Equity Act.
- Assisted large national online health care information provider in establishing a web alert system to notify state and local governments of disease outbreaks, product safety advisories and emergency preparedness planning through the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services.
- Represented large national youth services non-profit and assisted in obtaining multi-year substance abuse intervention funding while establishing key legislative champions and monitoring crucial legislative proposals affecting sites around the state.
- 40 Under Forty, New Hampshire Union Leader, 2016
- Member, Board of Directors, Moore Center Services (2011-Present)
- Member, Gender Ambassador’s Panel, New Hampshire Women’s Initiative (2011-2014)
- Member, Board of Directors, Mary Gale Foundation (2015-Present)
- Volunteer, New Hampshire Home Health and Hospice, Merrimack (2010-Present)
- Member, Government Affairs Committee, Manchester Chamber of Commerce (2006-2012); (2015-Present)
- Hoffman-Haas Fellowship, Class of 2014
- Leadership New Hampshire, Class of 2015
- Member, New Hampshire Nonpublic School Advisory Council, 2017-