Rath Young Pignatelli
We invite you to inquire about employment opportunities at Rath, Young and Pignatelli.
Our lawyers, professionals and staff have chosen New England as a place to live, work and raise a family. Many of us come to New Hampshire with backgrounds from large metropolitan law firms. These large firms offer excellent training and career challenges, but often require a substantial trade-off in lost time to enjoy life. We pride ourselves on offering a workplace to serve clients with challenging issues, but in an environment that allows balance and pace to your whole life.
Rath, Young and Pignatelli is proud of the breadth and challenge of its practice and its location in beautiful New England. Our ability to succeed depends on attracting highly qualified lawyers with a commitment to professional growth. Strategic hiring is essential to broadening our expertise, strengthening our service to existing clients and enhancing our prospects for new clients. We require strong writing skills and excellent academic credentials and seek candidates with independence and entrepreneurial spirit, character, sound judgment, and leadership potential.
Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C., seeks an attorney for the Concord, New Hampshire office with 3 to 5 years of corporate and commercial transactions experience, including entity formation and structuring, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, bank lending and financing transactions and contract drafting transactions in a variety of legal subject matter areas. Candidates must possess excellent academic credentials as well as strong organization, communication, writing, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Send cover letter and resume to Susan O’Donnell, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a driven self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills and an enthusiastic attitude. The manager will work closely with the Director of Operations providing high level administrative and management support related to the day-to-day operations of the firm, including but not limited to HR, marketing, IT, and facilities. The ideal candidate will be reliable, have a professional demeanor and appearance and always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Previous office management or human resources experience is a plus.
- Assist Director of Operations with daily business operations of the firm
- Administer benefit plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Handle new employee orientation and onboarding
- Assist with workflow coordination of support staff
- Assist with payroll
- Track paid time off requests and accruals
- Liaison with outside IT service provider
- Assist with facilities management
- Providing backup support in the absence of the Director of Operations
- Maintenance of electronic and hard copy files
- Assist with firm marketing including content, ad development, website updates and social media postings
- Assist with event planning and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred but will consider Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred with facilities management, office management or human resources management
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information with discretion and diplomacy
- Problem-solving abilities that adapt to a variety of situations
- Proficient organizational and time management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities in a high-volume, high-energy environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships across the firm with a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and work overtime if needed
Compensation: This is a full-time salaried position with a compensation range of $55,000 to $65,000 annually depending on experience.
Send cover letter and resume to Sue O’Donnell, Director of Operations at email@example.com.