Mike Pignatelli and Adam Pignatelli recently achieved voluntary dismissals without payment of three lawsuits against physicians and two lawsuits against hospitals. Defending medical professionals in every area, Mike Pignatelli and Adam Pignatelli also recently had these successes before New Hampshire professional boards:
- Vacated emergency suspension of a client’s license at a professional board hearing based on Constitutional and evidentiary arguments, as well as the nature of the allegations. Following this result, another state’s board abandoned its request for an emergency suspension. The provider was able to resume practice.
- Filed Supreme Court appeal of professional board’s disciplinary action that resulted in settlement consistent with out of state discipline, which the client had not challenged. The provider was able to resume practice.
- Resolved Board investigation without discipline for physician terminated due to documentation and alteration of records issues.
- Assisted a Registered Nurse in winning dismissal of formal complaint to the Board of Nursing.
- Obtained dismissals of four Board of Medicine matters on behalf of physicians who cared for hospital inpatients. These matters involved serious complications and, in two of them, patient deaths.
Mike can be reached at 603-889-9952 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Adam can be reached at 603-226-2600 or email@example.com.