Our healthcare litigators maintain an active practice before the New Hampshire and Massachusetts Board of Medicine and other medical specialty boards and agencies. This work focuses on helping physicians and other providers in licensure matters.
Several recent successes did not make front page news but protected doctors and other providers:
- Assisting an out-of-state doctor secure her New Hampshire medical license. Our very happy physician client wrote of Adam Pignatelli, “I am glad I found Adam. He was a very competent, very compassionate and extremely capable, hard-working attorney. He made it happen for me.”
- Helping a nurse through an inquiry by the Bureau of Adult and Elderly Services (BEAS). After an interview with the nurse, the BEAS investigator concluded that the complaint was unfounded.
- Negotiating a settlement with a professional licensing board of a complex and drawn-out investigation into billing and coding practices.
- Advising physicians applying for licensure or credentialing with lawsuits pending against them or settlements of prior lawsuits.
- Evaluating a complaint to a professional board by a State prisoner, and assisting the provider in a complete response about the substantive care and other institutional procedures followed by the provider.