Concord, NH – RATH, YOUNG AND PIGNATELLI, P.C. is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys were once again recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (2016) List (Copyright 2016 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.).
Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. The 22nd Edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2016) includes 55,041 attorneys in 140 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and inclusion in this year’s publication is based on more than 6.7 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
The 2016 List features:
- William F. J. Ardinger, Litigation and Controversy–Tax; Tax Law (Concord, NH)
- Steven J. Lauwers, Insurance Law (Concord, NH)
- Michael A. Pignatelli, Commercial Litigation; Medical Malpractice Law–Defendants; and Personal Injury Litigation–Defendants (Nashua, NH)
- Thomas D. Rath, Government Relations Practice (Concord, NH)
- Christopher J. Sullivan, Tax Law (Concord, NH)
- Curtis Whittaker, Energy Law; Energy Regulatory Law (Concord, NH)
- Sherilyn Burnett Young, Environmental Law (Concord, NH)
Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.” Best Lawyers peer-reviewed listings are now published in almost 70 countries around the world, and its presence has grown substantially in the international legal community.