Olga is an Associate in the firm’s Tax Practice Group where she advises clients on state and local matters. She focuses her practice on New England and Texas taxation issues, as well as on multi-state taxation matters, such as nexus, combined reporting, and allocation and apportionment.
Olga represents clients in complex state and local tax planning and compliance matters, and in state and local tax controversy, from audit through litigation and appeal, and when appropriate, settlement negotiation. Olga counsels clients on the full range of tax types, including all New Hampshire taxes, sales and use, franchise, income, and property tax.
Olga regularly writes and has presented on state and local tax topics. Her articles have appeared in State Tax Notes and IPT Insider (formerly IPT Tax Report). She previously served as a Vice Chair of the State Bar of Texas – State and Local Tax Subcommittee.
Prior to joining the firm, Olga was with the state and local tax practice of Sutherland Asbill & Brennan, LLP. She previously worked for a state and local tax litigation firm in Austin, Texas.
Olga is admitted to practice in Texas and New Hampshire.
The information and materials contained on the Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C. website are intended for informational purposes only. The information you obtain from this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail or any other communication or material sent to the firm or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and, until an attorney-client relationship is otherwise formed, will not be treated as confidential. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular situation.Accept
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A., Psychology, universali cum honore, 2007
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2012
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2013
- New Hampshire
- Olga Goldberg moderated “Square Pegs in Round Holes: What Every Seller and Purchaser Should Know About Sales Taxation of Digital Goods and Cloud Computing” at the 2018 ABA/IPT Advanced Tax Seminar held in New Orleans, LA (March 19-23).
- Olga Goldberg co-authored “The State of the States: State Tax Issues Impacting Businesses in NH”; published in the February 21, 2018 edition of the New Hampshire Bar News.