Kevin Scura is a Senior Associate participating in all practice areas of the firm with a focus on civil litigation matters.
Prior to joining Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C., Kevin worked as a law clerk for Chief Judge Jeffrey Howard on the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, and for Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP in its Boston and New York offices, where he provided legal advice to large companies on a wide range of transactions totaling more than $100 billion. He has also served as a legal intern for the Criminal Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Kevin received a B.A. from Wesleyan University in Government and Mathematics in 2009 and a J.D., cum laude, from Georgetown University Law Center in 2014 where he was a member of the American Criminal Law Review and the Community Justice Project and served as the Features and Court Reports Editor of the Georgetown Law Weekly. He is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and New York.
Kevin lives in Contoocook, New Hampshire with his wife and son and a small menagerie of rescue animals. He enjoys exploring the outdoors on foot, by bicycle, and on a snowboard.
The information and materials contained on the Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C. website are intended for informational purposes only. The information you obtain from this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail or any other communication or material sent to the firm or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and, until an attorney-client relationship is otherwise formed, will not be treated as confidential. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular situation.Accept
- Wesleyan University, B.A. in Government and Mathematics, 2009
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Advised NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. on its $5.2 billion acquisition by Shire plc
- Advised Dendreon Corp. on its $495 million Chapter 363 acquisition by Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Advised The RMR Group Inc. on various securities and governance matters, including its “Up-C” corporate reorganization and the $520 million initial public distribution of its Class A common shares
- Advised EMC Corporation on its $67 billion acquisition by Dell Inc.
- Advised Ship Finance International Limited on its $225 million offering of convertible notes and accompanying share buyback
- Advised Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. on various securities offerings including a $1.5 billion offering of Equity Units
- Advised Express Scripts Holding Company on various securities offerings and tender offers and its $67 billion acquisition by Cigna Corp.