Ingrid E. White is Of Counsel with the firm and a member of the Financial Institutions and the Business and Finance Practice Groups. Her work will focus on the financial institutions and the financial services company transactions, regulatory, federal and state compliance risk, corporate and structuring issues.
Prior to joining the firm in 2017, Ingrid served as New Hampshire’s Deputy Bank Commissioner and previously served as a General Counsel to the New Hampshire Banking Department. During Ingrid’s eight-year tenure with the Banking Department, she directly led and oversaw many of the Department’s regulatory and legislative efforts.
Before Ingrid’s government service, Ingrid worked in a private practice where she represented a number of banks, insurance companies, money services business, and others in the financial services industry.
Ingrid earned her B.A. in Political Science, Magna Cum Laude, at Ohio State University. She has studied abroad at the University of Stockholm. Ingrid completed her Masters of Philosophy and European Studies at Cambridge University, and received her J.D. at Boston College Law School.
The information and materials contained on the Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C. website are intended for informational purposes only. The information you obtain from this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail or any other communication or material sent to the firm or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and, until an attorney-client relationship is otherwise formed, will not be treated as confidential. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular situation.Accept
- BA, Ohio State University
- Masters, Cambridge University
- JD, Boston College Law School
- Deputy Commissioner, New Hampshire Banking Department, 2013-2017
- Member, Board of Directors, New Hampshire Jump$tart Coalition
- Member and Secretary, Bow Parents of Performing Arts Students (POPS)
- Committee Member and Former Deacon, South Congregational Church
- Former Trustee, Bow Baker Free Library
- Former and Founding Board Member, Baker Free Library Foundation
- Former and Founding Board Member, NH Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)