Diane J. Vlahos is the Director of Operations of the firm, with primary responsibility for managing the overall operations of the firm, including Human Resources, Internet Technology, Communications and Marketing and Benefit Administration. Diane leads the strategic direction for all technology within the firm and manages the high tech equipment, computer software and other technology resources for the firm. Among her many responsibilities she also serves as an administrative member of the firm’s Technology, Marketing, Insurance and Benefits and Wellness Committees.
Diane is a member of the Association of Legal Administrators, Society for Human Resources, International Legal Technology Association and Human Resources Association of Greater Concord.
Diane lives in Concord, New Hampshire with her husband, Michael and their two sons.
The information and materials contained on the Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C. website are intended for informational purposes only. The information you obtain from this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail or any other communication or material sent to the firm or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and, until an attorney-client relationship is otherwise formed, will not be treated as confidential. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular situation.Accept
- Paralegal Certification, New Hampshire Technical Institute, Concord, New Hampshire
- Board Member, Concord American Little League, 2001-2007
- Vice-President, Granite State Chapter of Legal Administrators, 2016 –
- Director, Board of Directors, Human Resources Association of Greater Concord, 2013 – 2016
- Member, Association of Legal Administrator
- Member, Granite State Chapter of Legal Administrators
- Member, Society For Human Resources Management
- Member, International Legal Technology Association
- Board Member, Paralegal Association of New Hampshire, 1992-1993
- Member, NH Technical Institute’s Paralegal Advisory Committee, 1992