Charles G. Willing, Jr. is a shareholder of the firm. Chuck is a member of the firm’s Energy and Environmental Practice Groups, and assists clients on a variety of commercial transaction and regulatory matters.
Chuck focuses his practice on the development, purchase and sale and financing of all types of renewable energy projects (including solar, biogas, landfill gas, biomass, wind and hydroelectric) across the country. Chuck and the other members of the energy group represent project owners in obtaining necessary federal and state regulatory approvals. Chuck also focuses on the availability of financial incentives for renewable projects at the federal level and in states around the country.
The information and materials contained on the Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C. website are intended for informational purposes only. The information you obtain from this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail or any other communication or material sent to the firm or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and, until an attorney-client relationship is otherwise formed, will not be treated as confidential. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular situation.Accept
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 1990
- Williams College, B.A., 1984
- New Hampshire
- Representing developers of renewable energy projects around the country in the negotiation of energy purchase and sale agreements, leases, construction agreements, operation and maintenance agreements and other contracts.
- Representing companies in the purchase and sale of renewable energy assets, project companies and holding companies.
- Representing clients in equity and debt financing of renewable energy projects.
- Assisting project owners to qualify for and participate in state renewable portfolio standard programs and net metering programs around the country (including but not limited to Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, California, Arizona, Nevada and Colorado).
- Assisting renewable energy project developers with siting issues and approvals.
- Assisting carbon reduction project owners in validating, verifying and selling carbon offsets.
- Advocating for policy changes affecting renewable energy before state legislative and regulatory bodies.
- Representing parties in disputes regarding renewable energy projects.
- Active in Northeast Energy and Commerce Association
- Has presented papers at EPA Landfill Methane Outreach Program and Solid Waste Association of North America conferences.
- Immediate Past President, Rotary Club of Concord, New Hampshire.
- Received James S. Doremus Award (2012) for contributions to the organization.
- Treasurer, Kuster for Congress, 2015-16 election cycle.
- Member, Concord (NH) Energy and Environment Committee.
- Member and Board Member of Rotary Club of Concord, New Hampshire; produced Concord Rotary’s 2015 variety show fundraiser.
- Former President and Board Member, the Friends Program, Concord, NH; co-chaired the Friends Program’s Friends Finding Friends fundraising event.
- Former Board Member, Concord Trust for the Advancement of Public Education.
- Former Board Member, Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association
- Former Little League and Youth Soccer Coach
- Regular participant in the N.H. Bar Association’s Lawyer in Every School Day.