Adam is a shareholder who focuses on business litigation and medical-legal matters before New Hampshire and Massachusetts State and Federal courts. He also represents professionals before State licensing boards, including the Boards of Medicine and Dentistry, and conducts external employment investigations. Adam has litigated a diverse range of cases involving professional negligence, partnership and limited liability company disputes, business torts, employment disputes and non-competition agreements.
In cases requiring production of electronic information, Adam has assisted clients in searching for and collecting electronic documents and e-mail, overseen the creation and management of production databases, scrutinized productions by opposing parties, and written and opposed motions to compel electronic documents.
Before returning to his home state of New Hampshire, Adam practiced in Washington, D.C.
The information and materials contained on the Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C. website are intended for informational purposes only. The information you obtain from this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail or any other communication or material sent to the firm or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and, until an attorney-client relationship is otherwise formed, will not be treated as confidential. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular situation.Accept
- Defense of medical malpractice claims against physicians, other medical professionals, hospitals and practice groups.
- Enforced promissory note against limited liability company (LLC) and individuals, resulting in foreclosure on large commercial property.
- Represented Massachusetts corporation in dispute over non-competition agreement.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of Fortune 500 company in products liability case on claims of negligent design and manufacturing.
- Defended cases against real estate developers involving allegations of breach of fiduciary duty, breach of promissory notes, breach of limited liability company (LLC) agreements and violations of securities laws.
- Conducted employment investigations on behalf of municipalities.
- Brought Federal Court action to protect confidential corporate and financial documents from disclosure under Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Represented closely-held corporation in employment litigation against former controller that included allegations of financial improprieties.
- Brought claims on behalf of corporate tenant against landlord for violations of lease.
- Represented professional in dissolution of partnership and distribution of assets, including claims of breach of fiduciary duty by both sides.
- Leadership New Hampshire, Class of 2014
- Capitol Center for the Arts, Trustee, 2013-2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice