Adam focuses on business litigation and medical-legal matters in New Hampshire and Massachusetts State and Federal courts, and before the State Professional Boards including the Boards Medicine, Nursing, Chiropractic Examiners and Dentistry. Adam has litigated a diverse range of cases involving professional negligence, business torts, contractual and employment matters, as well as partnership and limited liability company disputes.
Adam has been selected as a Super Lawyer in the area of Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice.
Before returning to his home state of New Hampshire, Adam practiced in Washington, D.C.
The information and materials contained on the Rath, Young and Pignatelli, P.C. website are intended for informational purposes only. The information you obtain from this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The content of an e-mail or any other communication or material sent to the firm or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and, until an attorney-client relationship is otherwise formed, will not be treated as confidential. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own particular situation.Accept
- Defense of medical malpractice claims against physicians, other medical professionals, hospitals and practice groups.
- Representing worker’s compensation insurance carrier on premium enforcement cases involving breach of contract, fraud and consumer protection act claims.
- Represent companies in disputes over non-competition, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
- Obtained summary judgment for Fortune 500 company in products liability case.
- Enforced promissory note against limited liability company (LLC) and individuals, resulting in foreclosure on large commercial property.
- Defended real estate developers against claims of breach of fiduciary duty, breach of limited liability company (LLC) agreements and violations of securities laws.
- Brought Federal Court action to protect confidential corporate and financial documents from disclosure under Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Represented closely-held corporation in employment litigation against former controller that included allegations of financial improprieties.
- Represented professionals in dissolutions of partnerships.
- Super Lawyers, 2018-2019
- New England Rising Stars, 2013-2015
- Leadership New Hampshire, Class of 2014
- Capitol Center for the Arts, Trustee, 2013-2016
- New Hampshire Bar, Board of Governors, 2017-2019