Michael A. Pignatelli
20 Trafalgar Square
The Glass Tower
New Hampshire 03063
From the North
Everett Turnpike (Route 3) south to Exit 8.
* The exit sign reads "Amherst/Milford".
* The exit ramp goes only westerly.
* Proceed straight through the first (blinking) set of lights, merge onto Somerset Parkway, get into left lane and at the next lights, turn left into Trafalgar Square.
* Go 100 yards ahead to a T intersection with a large clock opposite you. Bear left.
* You will pass the Crowne Plaza on the left.
* The Glass Tower is a six story green glass building just ahead on the left. (Additional parking available in lot beyond the building.)
* The office is located on the 3rd floor. Turn right off the elevators, proceed to end of the hall.
From the South
Rte. 93N; Rte. 95(128)S; Rte. 3 North at Burlington Mall
Everett Turnpike (Route 3) North to Exit 8.
* The Exit sign reads "Amherst/Milford".
* Proceed approximately 4/10 of a mile to the second set of
lights and turn left into Trafalgar Square
* Bear left 100 yards ahead at the clock tower.
* You will see the Crowne Plaza Hotel on the left.
* The Glass Tower is a six story green glass building, just ahead on the left.
* The office is located on the 3rd floor. Turn right after coming off the elevator.
NOTE Landmarks near the Glass Tower office building
1. Crowne Plaza Hotel - The Glass Tower office building is adjacent to the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
2. Somerset Plaza
Route 101-A -- the Glass Tower is directly behind the Somerset Plaza located on Route 101-A, but is accessible by Exit 8 or Exit 7W off the Everett Turnpike.